Rockfall Barrier System
Rockfall Barrier System - Active and Passive Protection Types
- Product description: Rockfall Barrier System - Active and Passive Protection Types
Rockfall barrier system is important component in the mountain safety construction and slope protection project. They can prevent the stones and soils from falling down to the ground and hurt people or properties. Additional, they can reduce the force caused by the landslide, debris flow, snow avalanche and other natural hazards.
The rockfall barrier system can be divided into active rockfall barrier system and passive rockfall barrier system. Hexagonal wire meshcan not only used in the active rockfall barrier system, it can also be used in the passive rockfall barrier system.
Active rockfall barrier system
Passive rockfall barrier system
Specifications of hexagonal wire mesh
- Material: galvanized wire or Galfan wire.
- Wire diameter: 2.7 mm / 3.0 mm.
- Mesh size: 6 cm × 8 cm, 8 cm × 10 cm.
- Zinc coating weight: ≥ 260 g/m2.
- Roll width: 0.8 m, 1.0 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m, etc.
- Roll length: 50 m or 100 m.
Features of hexagonal wire mesh
- High tensile strength to bear the huge impact from stones and natural hazards.
- Corrosive resistant material to maintain the long service life of products.
- Flexible application. The hexagonal wire mesh can not only be installed on the mountains to prevent stones from falling down, it can also be installed at the foot of mountains to reduce the impact from the falling stones for the people and properties.
- Easy to install. The installation of hexagonal wire mesh is easy and fast compared with other rockfall barrier system.
- Ecological. The hexagonal wire mesh will not limit the plant growth on the mountain. It can supply good circulation of air, water and sunlight.
Contact: Dora Zhao
Phone: +86 18611913903
Add: Xidatuan Village,Tangfeng Town,Shenzhou City,Hebei Province,China