Road Mesh - Reinforced Hexagonal Wire Mesh to Strengthen the Road
- Product description: Road Mesh - Reinforced Hexagonal Wire Mesh to Strengthen the Road
Road mesh is a type of heavy duty hexagonal wire mesh, which is manufactured from steel wires. The steel wires are double twisted woven into wire mesh with a series of hexagonal meshes. Then the transverse rod is woven into every other meshes.
the material of road mesh can be galvanized wire or PVC coated wire. And the galvanized wire can be galvanized before weaving or galvanized after weaving. So as the PVC coated road mesh. The galvanized or PVC coated after weaving can remain the original surface of the steel wire and supply better corrosion and rust resistance performance for the road mesh.
Road mesh is a three dimensional structure, which can supply the high loading capacity evenly. Besides, this structure allow the filling material to envelope each continuous wire strand and form interlocking.
Road mesh is widely used in the bound layers of new or rehabilitated pavements in civil constructions. It can supply solutions to cracking, asphalt fatigue and surface rutting. The road mesh is recommended being lay between asphalt and bituminous layers. Depth of the road mesh is vary depending on the requirements for the quality of road surface and road geometric characteristics of the layers.
Specifications of road mesh
- Material: steel wire, galvanized wire or PVC coated wire.
- Wire diameter: 2.0 mm - 4.0 mm.
- Mesh size: 60 × 80 mm, 80 mm × 100 mm, 80 mm × 120 mm, 100 mm × 120 mm, 100 mm × 150 mm, 120 mm × 150 mm.
- Reinforced rod diameter: 4.0 mm - 5.0 mm.
- Roll width: 3 m or 4 m.
- Roll length: commonly is 50 m.
- Load capacity: 350 - 500 N/mm2.
- Elongation: no less than 12%.
PVC coated wire diameter
|RMS-01||60 × 80||2.0 - 2.5||2.0/3.0 - 2.5/3.5||3|
|RMS-02||80 × 100||2.0 - 3.2||2.0/3.0 - 2.8/3.8||3|
|RMS-03||80 × 120||2.0 - 3.2||2.0/3.0 - 2.8/3.8||3|
|RMS-04||100 × 120||2.0 - 3.4||2.0/3.0 - 2.8/3.8||3|
|RMS-05||100 × 150||2.0 - 3.4||2.0/3.0 - 2.8/3.8||3|
|RMS-06||120 × 150||2.0 - 4.0||2.0/3.0 - 3.0/4.0||3|
Features of road mesh
- High loading capacity.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Easy to install and transport.
- Three dimensional structure.
Applications of road mesh
- Road mesh is mainly used in the repair or reconstruction of highway and city road, especially for the soft ground to increase the bearing capacity of pavement and prevents rutting and cracking.
- The road mesh can also be used for repairing the upper layers of existing road to increase the road performance and reduce pavement deformation. It can also extend the service life of the pavement.
Contact: Dora Zhao
Phone: +86 18611913903
Add: Xidatuan Village,Tangfeng Town,Shenzhou City,Hebei Province,China